Enjoy festive baking fun this Christmas with Boutique Bake’s Christmas Tree Brownies. These delicious brownies are the perfect seasonal treat and not only make gorgeous gifts but look great on a party platter too. Boutique Bake’s easy to make mixes mean that even the kids can help with this recipe.
Makes Approx. 10 Brownies
- 1 x Boutique Bake Belgian Choc Brownie Mix
- 150g /6 oz melted butter
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate fingers/candy canes (approx. 10)
- Chocolate stars/sprinkles/icing sugar, to decorate
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 160° Fan.
- Mix Boutique Bake’s Belgian Choc Brownie Mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into a greased/lined square tin (10 x 7inch approx.).
- Bake for 20-25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies.
Boutique Bake’s Top Tip: If you want your brownies nice and gooey, make sure to take your brownies out of the oven when there is still a bit of a wobble in the centre and the edge parts are just beginning to cook!
- Once brownies are cool, cut into Christmas tree-shaped triangles. Use a spatula to remove onto a board to decorate.
- Place half a chocolate finger/candy cane into the base of your brownie, in the place of a tree trunk.
- Place a chocolate star at the top of your brownie tree, decorate with sugar decorations/sprinkles.
- Finally, dust with some icing sugar and serve.